We have two great opportunities for a Project Manager, and a Cost Manager to join Russell Bolton Consulting.
Manchester office-based with flexible working available
Full time, 37.5 hours per week
The firm was launched in January 2021 by two of the UK’s most experienced and highly respected property and construction professionals.
As a relatively new business we are looking for flexible individuals who are capable of working independently and can provide a first class professional service to our clients.
Candidates will have a minimum of 2 year experience in a consultancy environment and must be flexible, working collaboratively in a team environment to ensure great relationships are maintained and fantastic projects are delivered.
- Providing professional project and/or cost management services (as applicable to the role applied for) to our clients
- Managing client teams
- Assisting in writing and presenting bids to clients including preparing fee proposals
- Business development – building relationships and developing new business opportunities
- Involvement in the growth of the business bringing fresh ideas and strategies for open discussion with Directors
- Ability to work independently as part of a small team
- Minimum 2 years’ post graduate experience in project and cost management with a professional construction qualification or working towards membership
- Great communication skills
- A complete understanding of the construction industry and how it works. There is an expectation that candidates will have the full range of skills and knowledge required to help deliver multi million pound construction projects as the lead project/cost manager
- Great inter-personal skills, ability to create and maintain new relationships
- Ability to ask the hard questions and manage the answers
- A good sense of humour
Dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Employer contribution flexible pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance
About Russell Bolton Consulting
Russell Bolton Consulting is a niche project management, cost consultancy, property and construction advisory firm, based in the city of Manchester.
The firm started life in 2021, launched by some of the UK’s most experienced and highly respected property and construction professionals. Our mission is to provide a specialist, independent and highly personal service geared towards achieving the objectives of our clients at every stage of the development process.
Our culture is centred on helping clients make an impact in the world, while providing a healthy and valued place to work.
This is a great opportunity to come in at the start of something and for the right candidate this could be the start of a very enjoyable and rewarding journey.
Apply for this job
To apply for either position send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies please.