As business manager Cath is responsible for the efficient and effective management of all business operations.
She takes a lead role on finance, productivity, governance and policy issues, ensuring consistency of service delivery and helping the firm realise its development and growth goals.
BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, reliable and dependable
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge in marketing and sales principles
- Commercially and strategically aware
- Strong governance skills
- Strong team player
- Adaptable and flexible
- Business management
- Internal process and quality control management
- Health and safety direction
- Financial and cash flow management
- Bid writing and submissions
- Employee engagement and wellbeing
- Office management
Client track record
Need a trusted team for
your new scheme?
We’d be delighted to chat through your requirements.
Call 0161 507 8291