Syrrun is an associate cost consultant with over 15 years of experience in successfully delivering built assets with construction values ranging from £200k to £60million across a diverse range of sectors.
He has extensive experience having previously delivered new build and refurbishment projects for residential sales and build to rent clients, further and higher education, infrastructure and commercial blue- chip clients.
Syrrun gained experience working for EC Harris, Arcadis and Rider Levett Bucknall and until recently managed a dedicated team of cost consultants. Syrrun believes in providing clear, concise and accurate advice and for delivering his projects within the budgets set at the outset.
He is also passionate about ensuring that the developments he delivers achieve best value for money at all stages balancing quality and cost. Syrrun is also experienced in providing procurement solutions to clients including public bodies
His pan sector experience enables him to bring best practice service delivery into projects ensuring the best possible outcome for his clients. Among his previous clients are Manchester Airport Group, The University of Manchester, Aviva Investors, HSBC, Associated British Ports, ITV,
BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Commercial management of construction projects
- Procurement solutions in providing the best route to market
- Public procurement compliance
- Life cycle and whole life costing
- Education (schools and academies, further education and higher education)
- Commercial offices
- Residential build to rent and private for sale
- Luxury residential accommodation
- Infrastructure (aviation and marine)
- Museums and listed buildings
Client track record
Need a trusted team for
your new scheme?
We’d be delighted to chat through your requirements.
Call 0161 507 8291